EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the Club Cottages community
- Living room area has comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV
- Master bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV and plenty of dresser and closet storage space
- Master bathroom has a large walk-in shower
- Guest bedroom has two full beds, flat-screen TV and plenty of dresser and closet storage space
- Guest bathroom located directly outside the guest bedroom and has a shower/tub combo
- Backyard patio with grill and lake view
- Walking distance to PGA National Resort & Spa & Health Club
- Walking distance to the Club Cottages Community Pool
- Safe and secure community with bar code gate access
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- PGA Blvd to Avenue of the Champions.
- Follow straight and take your second right through the roundabout and pass the security guard gate station.
- Get into the right lane and turn right at the first stop sign.
- Left lane is for visitors and the right lane is for residents and renters with a parking pass/sticker. Stay in the left lane until you have received your parking pass.
- Go through the security gate and continue forward on Tournament Blvd then take a left turn into the Club Cottages Community.
- Follow straight until you turn into the 100 block and 124 will be on your left hand side.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $321
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $500
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
“ Shortly after purchasing our home in PGA we had the fortune to meet Justin Varner, Director of PGA Home Rentals. His expertise and professionalism made the program desirable to us. We are completely happy and pleased to be part of the program. Justin and his attention to detail along with Ashley and the team have provided impeccable service and support to our tenants and us. Our tenants are always happy. It is always a pleasurable experience working with Justin and his team, we’ve built a wonderful rapport and we feel very comfortable knowing our home is in good hands with them.” – Owner, The Basso’s
“My family and I stayed at 124 Club Drive in the “Club Cottages” at the PGA Resort this summer. The condo far exceeded our expectations. It was clean, furnished well, beds were very comfortable and the kitchen had everything my family needed. The condo made us feel we were at home. The local pool was in walking distance and the resort had several restaurants and a lovely pool that we all enjoyed. Additionally, there were two public beaches 10 minutes from the condo that we frequented during our stay. The location is excellent, golf was awesome and Justin Varner, the PGA’s director was just a text or phone call away if we needed anything. Overall, we are looking forward to our return stay next summer and we would recommend it highly to anyone. Joseph S., Guest