EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Eight dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Access to the private Members Club
- Full golf members are not charged greens fees or court fees for the use of the golf and tennis facilities, but are required to pay golf cart fees at time of play.
- Full Golf members are entitled to a 5 day sign-up privilege to reserve golf tee times.
- Unit comes with a full golf membership transfer!
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in the Monterey Pointe of Eagleton community
- Living room area has a flat screen TV
- Formal dining room with seating for 6
- Second dining room area in the kitchen with seating for 4
- Kitchen is fully stocked with all of the kitchen neccessities
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, flat screen TV, walk in closet storage space
- Master bathroom has a two large vanity areas a walk in shower and separate tub
- Guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and closet storage space
- Second guest bedroom has a full sized bed and closet storage space
- Guest bathroom has a shower/tub combo
- Lake a golf course views of the 16th hole on the Palmer golf course
- Close proximity to the Monterey Pointe community pool
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Take the 1st left onto Tournament Blvd.
- Turn left onto Ryder Cup Blvd.
- Turn left onto Championship Dr(Gate access required).
- Turn right onto General Dr.
- Take the 1st right onto Monterey Blvd.
- Enter next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto Monterey Pointe Dr.
- Turn left to stay on Monterey Pointe Dr.
- 108 MONTEREY POINTE DR. is on the right
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- Monterey Pointe HOA Application Fee = $250
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $267.50
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $500
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500