EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Newly renovated and beautifully decorated second floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the Golf Villas community
- UPDATED PHOTOS COMING SOON!!!
- An Elegant Tranquil PGA Residence overlooking the members only access Pool.
Are you engaging in a romantic getaway, an exciting golf tournament, a bonding family retreat, an impressive place to entertain guests, all of the above? PGA Villa Residence is steps away from PGA National Resort. You are ten minutes from historic Juno / Jupiter Beaches which offer lush aquamarine waters, considered the most prime real estate in Florida. Singer Island and Palm Beach Island are a short drive, and offer exciting night life, live music, and of course infamous Worth Avenue for upscale shopping.
PBI airport is an easy 20 minute drive and one of the smoothest airports to fly in and out of, small, excellent executive lounges, quiet, clean and class act.
This Private Golf Villa Residence is surrounded by miles of the U.S’s most beautifully maintained championship Golf Courses, with land so breathtakingly clean and beautiful, you will feel you have entered a different world and won’t want to leave.
About this Special PGA Golf Villa.
I offer an elegantly decorated two bedroom, two bath newly renovated villa, 1100 square feet. Two walls of floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows overlook the private residence-only pool. The Villa has new furniture in each room: common area, eat in kitchen, elegant dining area, private screened in balcony, master suite, guest suite, walk in closets. Designed with similar accents to the PGA Resort Hotel, but all your own. The villa located within the gated community of PGA National Resort and offers easy, free parking, wifi, cable, appliances, read on. Anything unique to you can also easily be delivered via Amazon right to your door.
Details on the special Villa!
The Common Room has been recently renovated with a brand new floor, and elegant furniture sets. 60” Flat Screen TV with cable, a wrap- around elegant and relaxing couch, and coffee table, with accents reminiscent of the Resort décor. Sliding glass door let you on to the screened in porch area, where you can lounge in the evening with a glass of wine, a game of cards, a great conversation, or simply some tranquil time in absolute quiet.
The Master Suite offers sweeping views of the pool, a Plush King bed, elegant décor, luxury linens, a spacious walk in closet, and a flat screen television with cable. There is even an Essential Oil diffuser by the bed so you can sleep peacefully with the light mist of ayurvedic lavender oils. Décor and accents chairs and tables are reminiscent of the Resort. Master Bath has updated cabinets and faucets, a beautiful large “rain” shower head, and upscale toiletries and push towel sets, and blow dryer for your hair.
The Guest Suite offers a Plush Queen bed, accent chairs and tables, luxury linens, and a very spacious closet. The bath is completely private with a tub, beautiful “rain “ shower head, upscale toiletries, plush towel sets.
The Fully Equipped Kitchen has been recently renovated with new counters, sink, floor and cabinets. Appliances are all brand new, and features a K-cup coffee maker, a Drip coffee maker, wine glasses, beautiful cutlery, linens, baking and cooking sets, and elegant dishware. There is an Eat in Bar area, perfect for breakfast on the go, or late night snack chats.
The Dining Area has been recently renovated with new floors, an elegant, round glass dining table set with four matching chair, rug, and beautiful chandelier. Perfect for impressing friends or a cozy dinner in.
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
- Take the 1st left onto Tournament Blvd.
- Turn left onto Brackenwood Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Brackenwood Rd.
- Turn right onto Brackenwood Ln S.
- 409 BRACKENWOOD LN S is on the left.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $321
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $500
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
Just arrived in snowy Boston, after spending a wonderful month at 409 Brackenwood Lane South. This is the third time I have rented through PGA Home Rentals at the Resort, and this unit was the best!! The owners took great care in making sure that the condo was well appointed. It truly had a "home away from home" feeling and it made our stay just delightful. The terrific weather in March also attributed to the success of our month away. See you next year!!
"Thank you for all your help! Looking forward to our 2nd stay this coming February!"