EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Eight dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Access to the private Members Club
- Full golf members are not charged greens fees or court fees for the use of the golf and tennis facilities, but are required to pay golf cart fees at time of play.
- Full Golf members are entitled to a 5 day sign-up privilege to reserve golf tee times.
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in the Eagleton Estates Community
- Full Golf Membership Transfer Available
- Marble Flooring throughout, carpet in the bedrooms
- Guest room with 1 queen bed
- Guest room with 2 twin beds
- Master Suite with queen bed
- Screened in patio area with table and chairs for 6
- Open patio area with lounge chairs and a cool water jacuzzi/spa
- Large fenced in yard
- Formal living room and dining room
- Flat screen TVs throughout with Cable and WiFi
- Laundry room with utility sink
- 2 car garage
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Dining Room
- Cable TV
- Laundry Room
- Queen Bed in Guest Bedrooms
- Twin Beds in Guest Bedrooms
- Dressers & Storage
- Walk in closet
- TV in Master Bedroom
- TV in Guest Bedrooms
- Downstairs Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Guest bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Microwave Oven
- Central Air & Heat
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- Skylights/Natural light
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
- Take the 2nd right onto Avenue of the Masters.
- Turn right onto Ryder Cup Blvd.
- Take the 1st right onto Championship Dr (Gate access required).
- Turn right onto Eagleton Lake Blvd.
- Turn right onto Eagleton Estate Blvd.
- Take the 1st left onto Eagleton Estate Dr.
- 305 EAGLETON ESTATE DR is on the left.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
|January||$13,500 (Jan. 4- Feb. 18)|
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $250
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $125
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
As our time here is coming to an end, we'd like you to know that we are interested in renting this home again next year if the Kenneys are offering roughly the same rental time period. We found their home to be very comfortable, and the 45-day rental is great for us (we have 4-year-old and 2-year-old grandsons at home). It has been a pleasure dealing with you and your staff.