EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Golf Villas
- OPEN FOR A $4,000 WEEKLY HONDA CLASSIC RENTAL
- First-floor unit
- Porcelain tile throughout
- Brand new 55" smart TV in the living room and master bedroom
- DVR cable boxes and new WiFi modem
- Walk-in shower in master
- Outdoor parking
- Screened-in porch with plenty of shade and privacy
- Renovated bathrooms and kitchen
- New toilets installed
- Comfortable furniture and decor
- Walking distance to PGA National Resort & Spa
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- End unit
- Cable TV
- Laundry Room
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen Bed in Guest Bedrooms
- Dressers & Storage
- Walk in closet
- TV in Master Bedroom
- TV in Guest Bedrooms
- Downstairs Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Guest bedrooms
- Couches with a sleeper sofa
- Washer & Dryer
- Microwave Oven
- Central Air & Heat
- On street parking
- Garbage Disposal
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- PGA Blvd to Avenue of the Champions.
- Follow straight and take your second right through the roundabout and pass the security guard gate station. Get into the right lane and turn right at the first stop sign. Left lane is for visitors and the right lane is for residents and renters with a parking pass/sticker.
- Stay in the left lane until you have received your parking pass.
- Go through the security gate and continue forward on Tournament Blvd and go straight after your first stop sign.
- Golf Villas Community entrance will be ¼ mile down the road on your left hand side.
- Turn into the community entrance and bear right.
- Turn into the first parking area to your immediate right and 112 will be on your right hand side.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $267.50
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $250
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stays at PGA National for the past 2-years. PGA National is a magnificent facility that is meticulously maintained. The sports amenities are outstanding and Justin Varner made sure that our vacation was without any problems. We are looking forward to returning next winter."
"I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed my month at PGA. All of you made it easy to enjoy myself. My question is I'm thinking about doing March again next year. What needs to happen? I liked the condo I got (112 Brackenwood)"