EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Eight dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Access to the private Members Club
- Full golf members are not charged greens fees or court fees for the use of the golf and tennis facilities, but are required to pay golf cart fees at time of play.
- Full Golf members are entitled to a 5 day sign-up privilege to reserve golf tee times.
- Beautifully decorated and newly renovated 2 bedroom + 3rd bedroom/den, 2 bathroom home located in the Eagleton Lakes of Eagleton community
- Member transfer fees on top of rate ($4,000 for first month and $1,000 for each additional month)
- Open for the 2023 and 2024 winter season
- Brand new kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and stocked with all of the kitchen necessities
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Dining room area with seating for 6
- Comfortable and cozy living room area with a 60" flat screen TV
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, two large walk in closets, and large bathroom with a separate walk in shower and tub with dual vanity area
- Guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and plenty of closet storage space
- Guest bathroom has a large counter top area and shower/tub combo
- Den has a full sized sleeper sofa and flat screen TV with closet and closing doors
- Brand new patio furniture and Championship views of the 14th hole of the Champion golf course at PGA National
- Walking distance to the Eagleton Estates community pool
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
- Take the 1st left onto Tournament Blvd.
- Turn left onto Ryder Cup Blvd.
- Turn left onto Championship Dr (Gate access required).
- Turn left onto Eagleton Lake Blvd.
- Take the 1st right onto Eagleton Ct.
- 159 EAGLETON CT is on the right
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $321
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $500
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $3,000
My primary residence is in Iowa, and it has been such peace of mind to have Justin and the PGA Home Rental staff helping me with the management of the home and taking care of the situations that will happen from time to time. I know that our PGA home and the tenants living there will always be well taken care of!
After many years of renting we were introduced to Justin and Ashley of PGA Resort Vacation Rentals 2 years ago and our experience has been way beyond our expectations. The homes are wonderful, clean and up to date with all the amenities you could ask for. You couldn't find 2 people as caring as Justin and Ashley... They definitely aim to please. I know that we will have a long relationship!! When considering renting this is the way to go!