EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom
- Brand new tile floor, kitchen and applicances, furniture and decor.
- Smart TV's for viewing pleasure and connecting with NetFlix and listen to your favorite music!
- 2 car garage
- Brand new linens throughout
- Walking distance to PGA National Resort & Spa
- Large downstairs patio area with grill
- Upstairs private lanai deck off master bedroom
- Downstairs bedroom with private lanaii area
- Spacious home with tons of room
- Safe and secure community with bar code gate access
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Dining Room
- Wet Bar
- Cable TV
- Laundry Room
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Twin Beds in Guest Bedrooms
- Dressers & Storage
- Walk in closet
- TV in Master Bedroom
- Upstairs Master Bedroom
- Upstairs Guest Bedrooms
- Downstairs Guest bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Microwave Oven
- Central Air & Heat
- On street parking
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- PGA Blvd to Avenue of the Champions. Follow straight and take your second right through the roundabout and pass the security guard gate station.
- Get into the right lane and turn right at the first stop sign.
- Left lane is for visitors and the right lane is for residents and renters with a parking pass/sticker.
- Stay in the left lane until you have received your parking pass.
- Go through the security gate and continue forward on Tournament Blvd then take your first right turn after the gate into the Thurston development and take a left turn.
- 49 will be on your left hand side a few hundred feet down the road.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $250
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $125
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
"My husband and I purchased our retirement home 2 years ago. Since we are 10 years away from actually retiring, we decided to rent through the PGA Home Rentals program. I must say that we couldn’t be more pleased with their service. They do an excellent job balancing our needs, the tenants needs and they take care of any maintenance issues. We feel so comfortable knowing that our house is under their care. Justin Varner and his staff, provide superior service and have made our experience not only profitable but completely hassle-free!"