EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in the Monterey Pointe community of Eagleton
- Comfortable and cozy living room area with a flat screen TV
- Tile flooring throughout
- Granite counter tops and a fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room table with seating for 4
- Formal dining room area with seating for 6
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, flat screen TV and dresser/closet storage space
- Master bathroom has a large tub and a walk in shower
- Guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and dresser and closet storage space
- Guest bathroom has a shower/tub combo
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Screened in patio area with Jacuzzi
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Dining Room
- Cable TV
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen Bed in Guest Bedrooms
- Dressers & Storage
- Walk in closet
- TV in Master Bedroom
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Air & Heat
- Garbage Disposal
- Pets Allowed
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
- Take the 1st left onto Tournament Blvd.
- Turn left onto Ryder Cup Blvd.
- Turn left onto Championship Dr (Gate access required).
- Turn right onto General Dr.
- Take the 1st right onto Monterey Blvd.
- Enter next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto Monterey Pointe Dr.
- Turn left to stay on Monterey Pointe Dr.
- 142 Monterey Pointe Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL is on the left
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- Monterey Pointe HOA Application = $250
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $267.50
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $250
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
"Our experience with you and PGA Home Rentals has been outstanding! You have made the process so much easier than we ever expected. We have peace of mind, knowing that our home is in the best of hands. After the rental, everything was spotless. We would highly recommend PGA Home Rentals to everyone!"