EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Eight dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Access to the private Members Club
- Full golf members are not charged greens fees or court fees for the use of the golf and tennis facilities, but are required to pay golf cart fees at time of play.
- Full Golf members are entitled to a 5 day sign-up privilege to reserve golf tee times.
- Currently seeking a 4 month rental for the season
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom town home located in Villa d'Este
- Unit comes with a full golf membership transfer (transfer fees are in addition to the rent)
- Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, breakfast nook with seating for 4 and fully stocked with all the necessities
- Living room area with comfortable seating and a flat screen TV
- Second living room area with comfortable seating a large flat screen TV with a sound bar
- Downstairs half bathroom
- Upstairs master bedroom with a king sized bed, large flat screen TV, plenty of closet and dresser storage space
- Master bathroom with a walk in shower and separate tub
- Upstairs guest bedroom with two twin beds and closet storage space
- Jack and Jill guest bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Second upstairs guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and closet storage space
- Private patio area with furniture
- Close to the Villa d'Este community pool
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Dining Room
- Cable TV
- Laundry Room
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen Bed in Guest Bedrooms
- Twin Beds in Guest Bedrooms
- Dressers & Storage
- Walk in closet
- TV in Master Bedroom
- Upstairs Master Bedroom
- Upstairs Guest Bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Air & Heat
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- Skylights/Natural light
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets that just recently opened
- 15 minute drive to WBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets/Miami Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals spring training nearby
- City Place- West Palm Beach
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
Take the 2nd right onto Avenue of the Masters.
Turn right onto General Dr.
Take the 2nd right onto Via del Corso.
Turn right to stay on Via del Corso.
Turn right onto Via Sorrento.
Take the 1st left onto Via Aurelia.
17 VIA AURELIA is on the right.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
Housekeeping Fee = $250
POA Application Fee = $25
Security Deposit = $1,500
Villa d'Este HOA Application Fee and Background Check = $175 ($250 if 2 people are listed on the lease agreement)