EXCLUSIVE GUEST PRIVILEGES
Only the official PGA National Vacation rental program allows renters access to the resort, including:
- Five Championship golf courses
- Ability to purchase golf passes
- Resort pool
- Sport & Racquet Club and fitness facilities
- Seven dining outlets
- 20% discount on food and beverage, retail and spa services
- Newly renovated and beautifully decorated second floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the Golf Villas community
- Screened in patio area that overlooks the Golf Villas community pool
- Kitchen is fully stocked with all the necessities and granite counter tops
- Dining room table with seating for 6 (with bench seating)
- Relaxing living room area with a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV with views of the pool
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, flat screen TV, dresser and closet storage space and master bathroom with large vanity area and a walk in shower
- Guest bedroom has queen bed, closet space and a guest bathroom located directly outside the bedroom with a tub and shower combo
- Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Utensils and all housewares
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Cable TV
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Twin Beds in Guest Bedrooms
- TV in Master Bedroom
- Couches with a sleeper sofa
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Air & Heat
- Pets Allowed
- Ceramic Tile Floors
- Skylights/Natural light
- 10 minute drive to popular and beautiful Juno and Jupiter beaches
- Excellent shopping and restaurants throughout the Palm Beach Gardens area
- 10 minute drive to the Gardens Mall & Downtown at the Gardens
- 15 minute drive to the Palm Beach Outlets
- City Place, in West Palm Beach has choice shopping and nightlife
- 15 minute drive to PBI (West Palm Beach Airport)
- 45 minute drive to FLL (Fort Lauderdale International Airport)
- Kravis Center Performing Arts- Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jupiter Lighthouse
- New York Mets (Port Saint Lucie) /Miami Marlins (Miami)/St. Louis Cardinals spring training (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter)
- Access to PGA National Resort & Spa's pool, spa, fitness center, food and beverage offerings
- Driving Range access
- Charging privileges with 20% discounts on PGA National Resort food and beverage outlets, spa and retail
- Start out going northeast on Avenue of Champions toward Resort Ln.
- Take the 1st left onto Tournament Blvd.
- Turn left onto Brackenwood Rd.
- Turn right to stay on Brackenwood Rd.
- Turn right onto Brackenwood Ln S.
- 409 BRACKENWOOD LN S is on the left.
MONTHLY RENTAL RATES
ADDITIONAL TAXES AND FEES
The taxes and fees listed below are in addition to the monthly rental amount:
- State and Tourist Tax = 13% (renter pays on top of monthly rental rate: 6% Florida Bed tax + 7% Florida State tax)
- Housekeeping Fee = $250
- POA Application Fee = $25
- PGA Resort Lease Processing Fee = $125
- Security Deposit (refundable) = $1,500
"Thank you for all your help! Looking forward to our 2nd stay this coming February!"
Just arrived in snowy Boston, after spending a wonderful month at 409 Brackenwood Lane South. This is the third time I have rented through PGA Home Rentals at the Resort, and this unit was the best!! The owners took great care in making sure that the condo was well appointed. It truly had a "home away from home" feeling and it made our stay just delightful. The terrific weather in March also attributed to the success of our month away. See you next year!!